You will need white glue, a paint brush, a ruler, scissors, medicinal gauze, self-adhesive foil, a utility knife and paper. First, using a paint brush, apply the white glue to the edge of a stack of paper that you would like to bind. Press the stack of paper down with a ruler. Let the glue dry. Unfold the gauze to fit the book and cut enough to cover the spine. Coat the spine with glue and paste the gauze to it, overlapping the sides of the book. Coat the gauze with glue and let it dry. Make a book cover with adhesive foil, using a ruler to place it in the appropriate position to complete the project.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades