In this tutorial, we learn how to make a book without glue. First, you will need two thick pieces of cardboard paper, the paper for the book, scissors, duct tape, tape, and a pen. First, punch holes in all the papers and cardboard. Now, assemble the book and tape the duct tape around the holes in the book. Roll the tape around and tie it together, do this to all the holes. Now, place the tape around the edge of the book and tape the edge together like the binding of a normal book. Now, write the title onto your book and you have a well held together book that is made easily without any glue!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades