In this video, we learn how to submit a children's book manuscript to publishers. First, you will want to type your manuscript oh white paper and make sure it's double spaced and indented at the beginning of each paragraph. Use one inch margins on each side as well. Make sure the pages are number consecutively and your name, address, phone number, and e-mail are listed on the cover page. Don't break the text up and don't include pictures unless you're a professional illustrator. When you are finished, you will be able to sent in your manuscript and hopefully get a great book deal out of it!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades