Today, books in PDF are quickly accessible on the Internet, whether free or paid. You can easily read them on your computer or mobile device, but some still enjoy a printed version they can hold in their hands. Printing PDF volumes is a quick and easy task, but the only problem is binding them into a sturdy book, especially when they're pretty thick.
This simple homemade presser will hopefully solve your issues. It's a quick and cheap presser to make, and it allows you to properly sew, glue, and tape those pages together for a perfect binding.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades