Traditional bookbinding can be a complicated job requiring specific tools and crafts. But when you're making a personalized homemade journal or diary at home, anything goes. This video will show you the basics of making a simple, small book using easy methods with materials you likely have around the house, like index cards (for the folios), a cereal box (book cover), paper, duct tape, scissors, dental floss (binding), glue, Sharpie marker, and an awl or sewing needle.
Once you get this down, stray from the formula and start experimenting with different techniques to make your journal just right for you.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades