In this video, I will show how to recycle food packaging, some old pencils, leftover knitting yarn, broken pieces of jewelery and other bits into an interesting art journal. I don't like the traditional piano hinge technique so much, as it cuts into the pages, so here I came up with a way to avoid it and have pages inside intact. In the video, I paint the food packaging before it goes into the journal, as I want a ready-base journal, but you can leave this and create a junk journal if you wish.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades