In this tutorial, we learn how to make a journal from packaging materials. First, cut a cardboard at 5.5" x 4.5" on each side. When you are finished, create another cut that is 5.5" x 1" for the side. Now, cover the two large sides with a piece of fabric that you choose. After this, cover the middle piece with fabric, and then tape it on with double sided tape. Next, place all pieces next to each other, tape it, then place a solid piece of paper on the inside, and use a glue stick to adhere it together. When you are finished, punch two holes in the spine, then insert binder rings and paper, and enjoy using this journal!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades