In this video tutorial, viewers learn how to use the traditional Japanese stab stitch binding to make books. Stab Stitching is used mainly for office documents and in essence is two or more very strong, long staples that bind together loose sheets up to 25mm thick. The video provides all the materials required to make a book. The materials include: filler paper, two sheets of card stock(must be same size as paper), string, pencil, ruler, ice pick, X-acto knife, needle(must be same thickness as string) and strip of card stock. This video will benefit those viewers who enjoy making crafts and want to learn how to bind a book.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades