Want to make a neat gift for a friend? In this Curbly video tutorial, steps are given on how to make an accordion style photo album without any glue or tape. Materials needed include: light to medium weight poster board (24x4.5"), a scoring tool & board, an Exacto knife, scissors, a hole punch, 0.25"x7.5" piece of elastic, and brad clips. Put photos of you, friends, and family on both sides of the accordion to make for a great keepsake.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades