If you're looking for a solution to keeping your books open during a read, you might have considered using a book weight. In this video tutorial, the author will be showing you how to make your very own homemade book weight using a few inexpensive house hold products. The entire procedure can be completed in about 10 minutes, and all you need is some uncoated lead shots, a bag of lentils, a zip lock bag and a sock. You will also need either a sewing machine or a needle and thread to keep the contents inside of your book weight. This book weight has proven to be very effective and can be made easily at any time.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades