The first step is to print 4 full sheets of paper, folded in half to make 8 physical sheets of paper, or 16 possible printed pages. In the video, the lady only prints on half the pages, and puts page numbers on the others. She then draws evenly spaced holes on the binding of each signature, and sews each of the signatures together. You then start sewing signatures to each other starting from the front of the book to the back of the book. You sew the binding of each adjacent signature with a piece of string twice the length of the height of the book. You then continue sewing each cluster of signatures together until your book is complete. You then put some binding tape, the front and back cover of the book, and your masterpiece is complete.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades