Do you want a unique way to display your vacation photos or present your holiday newsletter? Try making an instant book. This video, you will guide through the simple process. The presenter starts by referencing Esther K. Smiths book: How to Make Books. You do not need a lot of materials, just scissors, paper, and some pictures. After showing examples of different types of paper you can use, she demonstrates the step-by-step process of folding and cutting the paper. She even shows a slow motion replay of one part of it to ensure the viewer understands the procedure. Viewers can see samples of some completed books giving them a better idea of the finished project. The presenter also gives some tips for making the book more interesting such as using a distress tool for the edges, using stamp blocks to add lines for journal writing or other interesting graphics, and making accordion flaps for pull out pages of photos. After watching the video, you will feel inspired to make your own instant books.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades