This two-part video demonstrates the ancient Chinese book binding technique called stab binding. If you do a lot of calligraphy, you can use this technique to put all of your sheets together into a really attractive and traditional book. Make sure you line the pages up correctly!
Here is a list of tools you would need for bookbinding:
1) Cutting mat;
2) Foam pad;
3) Cutting knife(X-acto or scalpel);
4) Paper, rice paper, mulberry paper or any drawing paper.
5) Paper poking tool;
6) Bone Folder;
6) Thread - fine French linen thread is recommended for the best result;
7) Bookbinding needles;
8) Masking tape
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades