To remove a bookplate, you will need paper towels, wax paper, distilled water, water colored paper, a weight, and a blunt knife. Cut the paper towel slightly larger than the bookplate itself with scissors. Wet the paper towel and blot it dry with another piece so it is damp. Fit the paper towel over the bookplate, put the wax paper on top of it, and let it sit under the weight for twenty to thirty minutes. Once the paper towel has soaked into the bookplate, gently peel the bookplate off with a dull knife, removing any excess paste with a damp paper towel. To remove any excess moisture, cover the spot with watercolor and wax paper, and leave it under the weight overnight.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades