Learn how to wrap a textblock in this video tutorial. Wrapping the block allows you to protect the book's inner pages while you are working on the outside of the book. All you need to do is use some butcher paper, or any other kind of heavy duty paper you may have on hand. Lay the spine flush against one side of the paper. Open the front cover and fold the bottom sides into the book. Tape these ends together. Then, with the excess paper on the non-spine portion of the book, fold those ends in and tape the tip to secure it. What you are left with are neatly wrapped pages protected from any possible damage.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades